Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Дата
Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-12-30 12:29:22 -0800, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> But even if that wasn't
> true, I don't know why you feel the need to go on and on about buffer
> locking like this months later. Are you trying to be provocative? Can
> you *please* stop?

ERR? Peter? *You* quoted a statement of mine that only made sense in
it's original context. And I *did* say that the point about buffer
locking applied to the *past* version of the patch.

Andres

Services

Сообщение: Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE
Сообщение: Re: INSERT...ON DUPLICATE KEY LOCK FOR UPDATE