Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 12/28/2013 12:19 AM, ankush upadhyay wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi
> tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but
> once I enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding.
> Any clue?

I usually use the term "multi-tenancy" to refer to different postgres
instances running on the same machine, rather than different databases
within a single instance of postgres. So lease describe your setup in
more detail.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system
Сообщение: Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system