Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system

От ankush upadhyay
Тема Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

On 12/28/2013 12:19 AM, ankush upadhyay wrote:
Hello All,

I am using multi tenant system and doing performance testing of multi tenant application. In case of single tenant it is working fine but once I enable tenants, then some time database servers not responding. Any clue?

I usually use the term "multi-tenancy" to refer to different postgres instances running on the same machine, rather than different databases within a single instance of postgres. So lease describe your setup in more detail.

cheers

andrew

First of all Thanks Andrew for let me know email etiquette and extremely sorry for confusion.

Here I meant to say that  different postgres instances running on the same machine.

Actually I have one application machine and one database server machine with multiple postgres instances running on it and accessing by application server.

I hope this time I could explain it in more details.

--
------
Regards

Сообщение: Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system
Сообщение: Re: Are there some additional postgres tuning to improve performance in multi tenant system