Re: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/9/13 1:08 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>     So presumably it would be check_never, not check_newer... :) BTW, it's not terribly hard to work around the temp
tableissue; you just need to create the expected table in the session when you create the function. But even in this
case,I think it would still be good to check what we can, like at least basic plpgsql syntax.

> I sorry.
>
> You cannot to create temporary table - this check should not have any side effect - and creating temporary table can
runsome event trigger.

> But there should be some hints for check like annotations or some similar. Or you can minimize a area where check
willbe disabled.

Sorry, I meant that the user can work around it by creating the table. I didn't mean to imply that we would magically
createa temp table to do the checking.

--
Jim C. Nasby, Data Architect                       jim@nasby.net

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: ANALYZE sampling is too good