Re: Feature request: Logging SSL connections

От Dr. Andreas Kunert
Тема Re: Feature request: Logging SSL connections
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Anything else missing?
>
> Functionally it's fine now, but I see few style problems:
>
> - "if (port->ssl > 0)" is wrong, ->ssl is pointer.  So use just
>    "if (port->ssl)".
> - Deeper indentation would look nicer with braces.
> - There are some duplicated message, could you restructure it so that
>    each message exists only once.

New version is attached. I could add braces before and after the
ereport()-calls too, but then I need two more #ifdefs to catch the
closing braces.

Dr. Andreas Kunert                     / __/ /     / / __/
HU-Berlin, ZE Rechenzentrum (CMS)     / /_  / / / / __\\
www.hu-berlin.de/~kunert             /___/ /_/_/_/ /___/

Вложения