Open source project using php PostgreSQL functions?

От Jeff Ross
Тема Open source project using php PostgreSQL functions?
Дата
Re: Open source project using php PostgreSQL functions?  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Re: Open source project using php PostgreSQL functions?  (John DeSoi <desoi@pgedit.com>)
Список pgsql-php
Hi all,

I'm looking at moving some code away from the long deprecated PEAR::DB
but I want to move to the standard php Postgresql functions and not
another database abstraction layer like MDB2 or ADODB or even PDO.  This
specific project will never use anything but PostgreSQL as its database.

Does anyone know of an open source php based project that I might look
through to see some sample code a little more complex than the examples
in the php documentation?

Thanks,

Jeff Ross

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: