Re: PHP PDO getting data from pgSQL stored function

От Michael Schmidt
Тема Re: PHP PDO getting data from pgSQL stored function
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi,

sorry for the late response.

I did it with the solution posted by Jonah.

It is not necessary for me to return a table(...) because i want to return the structure which is already defined in my database so i can use SETOF RECORD as return type. So i use the real table to define the return of my function.

PDO select works just like a normal select on a table.

Thank you.