Re: postgresql-10 for ubuntu-17.10 (artful)?

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: postgresql-10 for ubuntu-17.10 (artful)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Dec 26, 2017, at 6:21 PM, Stuart McGraw <smcg4191@mtneva.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a repository for Postgresql-10 available at
>  http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt
> for Ubuntu-17.10 (artful)?  When I look at the dist/
> subdirectory there, there seem to be repos for all the
> other Ubuntu releases including an upcoming one (bionic)
> but not artful.
>
> Am I looking in the wrong place?  (I am new to Ubuntu
> and Debian packaging.)

I think that LTS releases (14.04, 16.04, 18.04) are the main releases targeted, with intermediate releases only added
ifthey're incompatible with the previous LTS release.

See the FAQ at https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ  - I think you should be able to use the 17.04 package on
17.10.

Cheers,
  Steve

Сообщение: Re: Does PostgreSQL check database integrity at startup?
Сообщение: Re: Does PostgreSQL check database integrity at startup?