Re: using pg_upgrade on FreeBSD for postgresql installed by ports

От Alejandro Brust
Тема Re: using pg_upgrade on FreeBSD for postgresql installed by ports
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello
I recommend you to install the new version in other directory (start the
cluster on other port.... first) and perform the backup with de "NEW"
client.
Restore  the backup(with de "NEW" client), test...and test...and compare.
Then U could promote the new one version to production.

Hope it help