Re: BUG #6683: dropping a table with a serial column from an extension needs to explicitely drop the associated seq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6683: dropping a table with a serial column from an extension needs to explicitely drop the associated seq
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #6683: dropping a table with a serial column from an extension needs to explicitely drop the associated seq  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
Список pgsql-bugs
phb.emaj@free.fr writes:
> When a table having a seial column has been created by a CREATE EXTENSION,
> and when this table is later dropped from the extension, the associated
> sequence must be also explicitely dropped from the extension.

This doesn't really seem like a bug to me.  The sequence is a somewhat
independent object.