Re: Documentation Conversion

От dmp
Тема Re: Documentation Conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

If you look at the documentation top page "History of Changes" contents
listing there is a XML image icon just below before the start of details.
That XML image icon links to the changes.rss file.

I would assume that was for a news feed. I do not know how that information
in that file has been generated in the past. Perhaps Kris can give further
inforamtion.

danap.