Re: pg_dump being killed by oom killer

От Sergey Klochkov
Тема Re: pg_dump being killed by oom killer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Paul,

Recently I've run into similar issue, see my message to this mailing
list sent on October 1st, 2013. It happens if there is a large enough
amount of rows in pg_largeobject of the relevant database. pg_dump loads
metadata (owner, access rights, etc) of each large object deparately
until it is out of memory. How many large objects are in your DB?

Hope this helps.

--
Best regards, Klochkov Sergey
www.iqbuzz.ru