Is there something like a limited superuser to give to a db-assistant?

От Andreas
Тема Is there something like a limited superuser to give to a db-assistant?
Дата
Re: Is there something like a limited superuser to give to a db-assistant?  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

how can I give a db-assistant the rights to create and drop schemas, tables, views ... BUT keep him out of certain existing schemas and tables?

This position of an restricted db assistant is new for us and it wasn't considered in our access rights until now.

Our DB got a wee bit komplex with about 400 schemas and 5000 tables.
So it would get rather ugly having to alter the rights for every db-object one by one manually.