pg_restore index/trigger restoration issue

От David Levy
Тема pg_restore index/trigger restoration issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I am having troubles using pg_restore : none of my indexes are restored !
It did not see any relevant message in the pg_restore output to explain this behaviour.

So I am trying to restore a pg_dump ( version8.1 ) sql dump file from a remote 8.0.3 DB into a local 8.1 DB using pg_restore (version 8.1).
Is there something incompatible ?
The dump file seems to be correct regarding index creation statements... I really don't understand what is happening.

As the title mentions, I have the same issue with triggers : none of my triggers are restored neither ! Is there any option in pg_dump or pg_restore to handle this ?

Regards

Thanks in advance
David LEVY