Re: Binary Path Help

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Binary Path Help
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 14/11/16 19:34, Chase Freeman wrote:
> All thanks for the replies--I'm using MacOS Sierra.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about MacOS, but in general PgAdmin
doesn't include the PostgreSQL utilities such as pg_dump etc; it instead
depends on these being installed separately, and you then need to tell
PgAdmin where they're installed.

Do you have PostgreSQL installed on your computer? if not, perhaps
there's a way of installing just the client utilities - others will know.

Ray.