VMs for Reviewers Available

От Josh Berkus
Тема VMs for Reviewers Available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks,

In order to make sure that nobody is prevented from reviewing due to not
having a suitable development environment available, the PostgreSQL
community is offering free virtual machines for reviewing and testing
patches for this CommitFest.

If you want a VM for this purpose, please email me the following at any
point during the CF:

1. Your public key.

2. Which patch you intend to review/test.

3. Preference for CentOS or Ubuntu.

4. When you expect to do the review.

Since these are EC2 virtual servers, they will NOT be suitable for
performance testing.  However, if you want to review a replication
patch, we can make multiple VMs available.  All VMs will be terminated
at the end of the CF.

VMs will come equipped with all tools required to build PostgreSQL, plus
a checkout of the PostgreSQL code from the beginning of the CF.  You may
need to install additional requirements if you are reviewing extensions
or special features with dependancies.

Note that I may take a day to respond with your VM access.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: pgbench progress report improvements
Сообщение: Re: pgbench progress report improvements