Re: pg_restore: warning: invalid creation date in header

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore: warning: invalid creation date in header
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I wrote:
> Hmm.  Looking at the code for that, it knows nothing of timezones.
> It's complaining that mktime() failed, which perhaps is because of
> bad data in the archive header ... but I'm betting it has something
> to do with failing to initialize all the fields of the struct tm
> it passes.

After reading the mktime man page, I take that back --- it's not
supposed to consider the passed-in values of the tm_wday and tm_yday
fields.  The only documented reason for mktime to fail is if the
supplied values map to something outside the range of time_t,
which seems a tad unlikely.  It'd be interesting perhaps to see
the raw header of your dump file, along the lines of
"od -c dumpfile | head".