Re: CopyManager API?

От dmp
Тема Re: CopyManager API?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Jim Garrison wrote:
> All the pages describing the CopyManager (in fact all the public API
> pages) are returning 404, and the last message in the archives
> mentioning it is from 2010.

The web site has just recently been redone and some of the files appear
to be not present.

> Is the CopyManager no longer supported?

The publicapi that I have locally is indicating the api and that I would
assume is still supported.

The public and private apis may be build locally if the source is checked
of github and using:

ant publicapi

or

ant privateapi