Обсуждение: CopyManager API?

CopyManager API?

От
Jim Garrison

All the pages describing the CopyManager (in fact all the public API pages) are returning 404, and the last message in the archives mentioning it is from 2010.

Is the CopyManager no longer supported?

Is there an alternative for using the COPY command from a Java client running in a servlet container?

Re: CopyManager API?

От
dmp
Дата:
Jim Garrison wrote:
> All the pages describing the CopyManager (in fact all the public API
> pages) are returning 404, and the last message in the archives
> mentioning it is from 2010.

The web site has just recently been redone and some of the files appear
to be not present.

> Is the CopyManager no longer supported?

The publicapi that I have locally is indicating the api and that I would
assume is still supported.

The public and private apis may be build locally if the source is checked
of github and using:

ant publicapi

or

ant privateapi

danap

> Is there an alternative for using the COPY command from a Java client
> running in a servlet container?

Re: CopyManager API?

От
Jim Garrison
Дата:

Any chance of getting the API documentation pages back online?

Re: CopyManager API?

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Jim,

Done, thanks for your patience

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Jim Garrison <jim.garrison@nwea.org> wrote:
> [...]

Дата:
Dave,

The privateapi folder is also missing. I working on the new
head, current docs, conversion but that will be awhile.

danap.

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Done, thanks for your patience