Re: pgjdbc Jekyll Website

От dmp
Тема Re: pgjdbc Jekyll Website
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

I will take the site's documentation/head HTML content files and incorporate
them into the build for jekyll for the www repository. That will become the
current documentation. I think its to much work to go back and fix, docs.css,
for 8.0 - 9.1. Perhaps all prior docs to current should just be compressed
downloads.

When I put things together I will post a link for review and approval before
submission of changes.

danap.