Re: [ADMIN] Parâmetros para melhor performance do servidor

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Parâmetros para melhor performance do servidor
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Use pg_tune in you server

> I hope you speak English, for my Portuguese is horrible. If not, I hope
> you can read English OK, because I certainly can't write well enough to
> ensure my information is accurate.
>
> From what I see, you're having performance issues, but you don't say what
> they are or how many people are accessing. Also, what version, precisely
> of 8.2 are you on?
>
> In general, performance comes down to two big things, from what I have
> seen: RAM and I/O.
>
> How many drives do you have, and in what configuration? 8GB RAM might or
> might not be enough overall, depending on what this server is doing, and 2
> processors might or might not be adequate for your usage.
>
> Can you provide a bit more information about your cluster, amount of data,
> drives and usage patterns?
>
> ----- On Mar 17, 2015, at 1:35 PM, Denilson Guedes Duarte
> <denilson@bnet.com.br> wrote:
>
>> Pessoal, estou precisando de umas dicas para melhorar a performance do
>> meu
>> servidor de banco de dados, agradeço desde já quem puder contribuir.
>> Atualmente tenho um servidor com o PostGreSQL 8.2 rodando em um Dell
>> PowerEdge
>> 860 com o sistema operacional Linux Slacware v11.
>> Tenho dois sistemas ERP que possuem muitos usuários simultâneos
>> acessando o
>> banco de dados, mais o Freeradius instalado para autenticar os meus
>> clientes do
>> provedor.
>> as especificações do servidor são:
>> 2 Processadores:
>> model name : Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz
>> cpu MHz : 2400.000
>> cache size : 2048 KB
>> Memória:
>> MemTotal: 8309472 kB
>> MemFree: 1996996 kB
>> Buffers: 691172 kB
>> Cached: 5306644 kB
>> Shared Memory
>> /proc/sys/kernel/shmmax = 33554432 (32M)
>> /proc/sys/kernel/shmall = 2097152 (2M)
>> postgresql.conf:
>> max_connections = 100
>> shared_buffers = 24MB
>> max_fsm_pages = 153600
>
> Journyx, Inc.
>
> 7600 Burnet Road #300
>
> Austin, TX 78757
>
> www.journyx.com
>

> p 512.834.8888
>
> f 512.834.8858
>
> Do you receive our promotional emails? You can subscribe or unsubscribe to
> those emails at http://go.journyx.com/emailPreference/e/4932/714
>
> ---
> This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE
> running at host imx2.etecsa.cu
> Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba
---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>