Re: How to investiage slow insert problem

От Rural Hunter
Тема Re: How to investiage slow insert problem
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
于 2013/8/20 10:38, Sergey Konoplev 写道:
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you mean by recycling pgbouncer?
I mean restarting pgbouncer.
> Haven't you noticed what was in the state column of the
> pg_state_activity view? In 9.2 the query column in this view shows the
> last statement that was executed in this connection, and it does not
> mean that this statement is working at the moment of monitoring. If
> the state is active, than it was working, however, my assumption is
> that it was IDLE in transaction.
No, they are alll with 'active' state.
> You mentioned the "incomplete message from client" error, so it might
> somehow be a network problem that led to a hunging connection to
> pgbouncer, that made pgbouncer kept a connection to postgres after
> transaction was started.
pgbouncer and the db server are in the same local network and there
shouldn't be any network problem between them. I also ran ping from
pgbouncer server to the db server and there was no problem.

От: Sergey Konoplev
Сообщение: Re: How to investiage slow insert problem
От: Sergey Konoplev
Сообщение: Re: How to investiage slow insert problem