Re: How to investiage slow insert problem

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: How to investiage slow insert problem
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Rural Hunter <ruralhunter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> You mentioned the "incomplete message from client" error, so it might
>> somehow be a network problem that led to a hunging connection to pgbouncer,
>> that made pgbouncer kept a connection to postgres after transaction was
>> started.
>
> pgbouncer and the db server are in the same local network and there
> shouldn't be any network problem between them. I also ran ping from
> pgbouncer server to the db server and there was no problem.

Next time, when you face this again, set log_min_duration_statement to
the value less that the age of hunging inserts and debug_print_parse,
debug_print_rewritten, debug_print_plan and debug_pretty_print to
'on'. It will allow you to log what is happening with these inserts
and what takes so many time.

--
Kind regards,
Sergey Konoplev

http://www.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
+1 (415) 867-9984, +7 (901) 903-0499, +7 (988) 888-1979
gray.ru@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: How to investiage slow insert problem
Сообщение: Re: How to investiage slow insert problem