Re: Presenting data in 5 Rows & 5 Cols for 25 specific values

От Rob Sargentg
Тема Re: Presenting data in 5 Rows & 5 Cols for 25 specific values
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 08/03/2013 07:26 AM, F Bax wrote:
> I have a table containing tasks completed in a game I'm playing.  The
> game includes an extra BINGO Challenge where each cell of standard
> BINGO card contains a particular task to be completed.  The goal is
> score a BINGO (row, column, diagonal) by completing five (or more)
> tasks from the BINGO cards.  My task table contains more tasks
> completed than the one included in the BINGO challenge.
>
> SELECT task, CASE WHEN task='Task27' THEN 'R1C1' WHEN task='Task32'
> THEN 'R1C2' ... WHEN task='Task94' THEN 'R5C5' END AS bingo FROM tasks
> WHERE bingo IS NOT NULL;
>
> This query will retrieve all tasks related to the BINGO that I have
> completed and present them in a simple list.  I would like to arrange
> the tasks as a BINGO card; so that I can easily see my progress on
> various rows & columns working toward a BINGO.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> BONUS points will be awarded if the query displays a row with 5 NULL
> values if no tasks are completed in that row.
I don't think you've fully described your tables so I've ad libbed a
little.  This is not a complete solution (and certainly no bonus point)
but it should give you one starting point. Your CTE will have to deal
with transforming the RmCn into something more useful
create table bingo (ttype text, username text, task text, r int, c int);
begin;
insert into bingo values
('bingo','me','task0',0, 0),
('bingo','me','task1',0, 1),
('bingo','me','task2',0, 2),
('bingo','me','task3',0, 3),
('bingo','me','task4',0, 4),
('bingo','me','task5',1, 0),
('bingo','me','task6',1, 1),
('bingo','me','task7',1, 2),
('bingo','me','task8',1, 3),
('bingo','me','task9',1, 4),
('bingo','me','task10',2, 0),
('bingo','me','task71',14, 1),
('bingo','me','task72',14, 2),
('bingo','me','task73',14, 3),
('bingo','me','task74',14, 4)

with bingoline as (
select r, array_agg(task) as taskline from bingo where mod(r,5) = 0 and
username = 'me' group by r
union                                                            --
select r, array_agg(task) as taskline from bingo where mod(r,5) = 1 and
username = 'me' group by r
union                                                            --
select r, array_agg(task) as taskline from bingo where mod(r,5) = 2 and
username = 'me' group by r
union                                                            --
select r, array_agg(task) as taskline from bingo where mod(r,5) = 3 and
username = 'me' group by r
union                                                            --
select r, array_agg(task) as taskline from bingo where mod(r,5) = 4 and
username = 'me' group by r
)
select array_to_string(bl.taskline, '|', 'nil') from bingoline bl order
by bl.r;
;
         Bingo Card
------------------------------------ task0|task1|task2|task3|task4 task5|task6|task7|task8|task9
task10|task11|task12|task13|task14task15|task16|task17|task18|task19 task20|task21|task22|task23|task24
task25|task26|task27|task28|task29task30|task31|task32|task33|task34 task35|task36|task37|task38|task39
task40|task41|task42|task43|task44task45|task46|task47|task48|task49 task50|task51|task52|task53|task54
task55|task56|task57|task58|task59task60|task61|task62|task63|task64 task65|task66|task67|task68|task69
task70|task71|task72|task73|task74
(15 rows)

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: F Bax
Сообщение: Presenting data in 5 Rows & 5 Cols for 25 specific values
От: Rob Sargentg
Сообщение: Re: Presenting data in 5 Rows & 5 Cols for 25 specific values