Re: really novice with Postgres !

От Kevin Salisbury
Тема Re: really novice with Postgres !
Дата
really novice with Postgres !  (Jean MAURICE <mauricejea@numericable.fr>)
Список pgsql-novice
Jean,

Have you tried pgdbf?

http://pgdbf.sourceforge.net/

I'm not sure you can do it easily from *within* VFP, but I know you can do it from the DBF itself and python using
pgdbfon Linux. pgdbf works very nicely with VFP 9 tables and postgres 9.x - it creates postgres tables based on your
DBFwith postgres index(es) as needed too. The creator is responsive to  questions. Please note that the python code is
movingoff sourceforge and onto git (which is noted on the main website as well); https://github.com/kstrauser/pgdbf

A little google searching on VFP & python - there may be a way to launch python scripts using VFP;
http://abitofscript.blogspot.com/

Kevin

>>> Jean MAURICE <mauricejea@numericable.fr> 8/2/2013 9:07 AM >>>
Hi Ziggy,

I thank you but I search SQL commands because I want to create a database +
table + ... from with Visual Foxpro !!

A+

--
Jean MAURICE