Re: Passing arguments to a function called by a trigger

От Some Developer
Тема Re: Passing arguments to a function called by a trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 27/07/2013 14:05, Andreas Kretschmer wrote:
> Some Developer <someukdeveloper@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have an INSERT AFTER trigger that runs on inserts into a specific
>> table. I'm not sure if the function automatically gets all the
>> information that was inserted into the table or whether you have to
>> manually pass it in?
>
> NEW.<colum_name> is your friend ;-)
>

> Andreas

Thanks for the tip. So I can just use NEW.<whatever> to get the values
inserted into the table from inside the function that is called by the
trigger?

Is there a corresponding OLD as well if I ever want to do a trigger on
an UPDATE?

Сообщение: Re: Passing arguments to a function called by a trigger
Сообщение: Re: Passing arguments to a function called by a trigger