Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/11/2013 09:28 AM, Greg Stark wrote:
> Neither of these address Tom's concerns about API changes and future
> flexibility. I was assigned this patch in the rreviewers list and my
> inclination would be to take it but I wasn't about to
> overrule Tom. If he says he's ok with it then I'm fine going ahead and
> reviewing the code. If I still have commit bits I could even commit
> it.

API changes?  I can't find that issue in the discussion.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: pg_filedump 9.3: checksums (and a few other fixes)
Сообщение: Re: pg_filedump 9.3: checksums (and a few other fixes)