Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]

Simon Riggs wrote:

> Not really sure about the 100s of columns use case.
>
> But showing gain in useful places in these more common cases wins
> my vote.
>
> Thanks for testing. Barring objections, will commit.

Do we have any results on just a plain, old stock pgbench run, with
the default table definitions?

That would be a reassuring complement to the other tests.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]