Re: Monitoring database

От David Stanaway
Тема Re: Monitoring database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tuesday, January 15, 2002, at 07:08  PM, Roman Gavrilov wrote:

<excerpt><excerpt>David Stanaway wrote:

On Wednesday, January 9, 2002, at 10:31 PM, Roman Gavrilov wrote:

<excerpt>     One more question is how can I see all tables in the
template1 ?

     Thanks allot.

</excerpt>

in the psql client: psql template1

\dt

\h is definately worth reading too.

</excerpt>

Did you try that ?

I get  "No relations found" is it a problem or template1 tables are
protected some how and not shown in \dt

</excerpt>

What relations are you looking for? System tables?  They don't show up
in \dt  That just lists user tables.

There are a number of \d<<X> commands in psql for different types of
relations, you should look at \? (Sorry I said \h and thats for SQL
help) to see all the psql escapes.

David Stanaway

Personal: david@stanaway.net

Work: david@netventures.com.au</fontfamily>