Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/08/2013 03:40 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 07/04/2013 06:18 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> On 07/04/2013 09:14 AM, Cédric Villemain wrote:
>>> ah yes, good catch, I though .control file were unique per contrib,
>>> but there aren't.
>>>

>> It's already been fixed.
> Does it look like this patch will get into committable shape in the next
> couple of days?

I think everything has been committed - as I think the CF app shows. The
only thing left in this srea from Cédric is the insallation of headers,
which Peter is down to review and is in "Waiting on Author" status.

We are owed a docco patch though.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Сообщение: Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS