Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS

От Cédric Villemain
Тема Re: Bugfix and new feature for PGXS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le lundi 8 juillet 2013 21:46:39, Andrew Dunstan a écrit :
> On 07/08/2013 03:40 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> >>
> >> It's already been fixed.
> >
> > Does it look like this patch will get into committable shape in the next
> > couple of days?
>
> I think everything has been committed - as I think the CF app shows. The
> only thing left in this srea from Cédric is the insallation of headers,
> which Peter is down to review and is in "Waiting on Author" status.

which is returned with feedback now, I can update if someone really wants it.

> We are owed a docco patch though.

Simple one, attached.
I didn't document USE_VPATH, not sure how to explain that clearly.
--
Cédric Villemain +33 (0)6 20 30 22 52
http://2ndQuadrant.fr/

Вложения

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: SSL renegotiation
От: Karol Trzcionka
Сообщение: Re: GSOC13 proposal - extend RETURNING syntax