Re: [PERFORM] In progress INSERT wrecks plans on table

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [PERFORM] In progress INSERT wrecks plans on table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/23/2013 09:43 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> (Cc: to pgsql-performance dropped, pgsql-hackers added.)
>
> At 2013-05-06 09:14:01 +0100, simon@2ndQuadrant.com wrote:
>>
>> New version of patch attached which fixes a few bugs.
>
> I read the patch, but only skimmed the earlier discussion about it. In
> isolation, I can say that the patch applies cleanly and looks sensible
> for what it does (i.e., cache pgprocno to speed up repeated calls to
> TransactionIdIsInProgress(somexid)).
>
> In that sense, it's ready for committer, but I don't know if there's a
> better/more complete/etc. way to address the original problem.

Has this patch had performance testing?  Because of the list crossover I
don't have any information on that.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: [9.4 CF 1] Week 3 report
От: Cédric Villemain
Сообщение: Re: Millisecond-precision connect_timeout for libpq