Re: [PERFORM] In progress INSERT wrecks plans on table

От Abhijit Menon-Sen
Тема Re: [PERFORM] In progress INSERT wrecks plans on table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(Cc: to pgsql-performance dropped, pgsql-hackers added.)

At 2013-05-06 09:14:01 +0100, simon@2ndQuadrant.com wrote:

> New version of patch attached which fixes a few bugs.

I read the patch, but only skimmed the earlier discussion about it. In
isolation, I can say that the patch applies cleanly and looks sensible
for what it does (i.e., cache pgprocno to speed up repeated calls to
TransactionIdIsInProgress(somexid)).

In that sense, it's ready for committer, but I don't know if there's a
better/more complete/etc. way to address the original problem.

-- Abhijit