Re: Database Corruption - last chance recovery options?

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: Database Corruption - last chance recovery options?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 4, 2007, at 11:24 PM, Michael Best wrote:

> When I finally got the error report in the morning the database was
> in this state:
>
> $ psql dbname
>
> dbname=# \dt
> ERROR:  cache lookup failed for relation 20884

Do you have your error logs, and were there any relevant errors in
them preceding your inability to get a table listing via psql?

--
Thomas F. O'Connell

optimizing modern web applications
: for search engines, for usability, and for performance :

http://o.ptimized.com/
615-260-0005