Re: PL/Lua (was: plpython implementation)

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: PL/Lua (was: plpython implementation)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/02/2013 01:54 AM, Luis Carvalho wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> On Mon, 2013-07-01 at 18:15 -0400, Luis Carvalho wrote:
>>> The project is maintained -- I don't know how to say when something is
>>> well-maintained, but small frequency of code updates is not one of my
>>> criteria;
>>
>> The bug tracker contains bugs about build problems with PG 8.4, 9.2, and
>> 9.3, which have not been addressed.
>
> Done (it took me a while to see the bug tracker in pgfoundry...) BTW, thanks
> for the patch; I'll release a new version of PL/Lua once PG 9.3 is out.

It might be worth looking at the feature set of PL/v8 which currently
seems to be larger than PL/Perl, PL/Python and PL/tcl. Including having
the possibility to implement window functions.

http://pgxn.org/dist/plv8/doc/plv8.html#Window.function.API

Nice job with PL/Lua,
Andreas

--