Re: PL/Lua (was: plpython implementation)

От Luis Carvalho
Тема Re: PL/Lua (was: plpython implementation)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-07-01 at 18:15 -0400, Luis Carvalho wrote:
> > The project is maintained -- I don't know how to say when something is
> > well-maintained, but small frequency of code updates is not one of my
> > criteria;
>
> The bug tracker contains bugs about build problems with PG 8.4, 9.2, and
> 9.3, which have not been addressed.

Done (it took me a while to see the bug tracker in pgfoundry...) BTW, thanks
for the patch; I'll release a new version of PL/Lua once PG 9.3 is out.

Cheers,
Luis

--
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.               -- Pablo Picasso

--
Luis Carvalho (Kozure)
lua -e 'print((("lexcarvalho@NO.gmail.SPAM.com"):gsub("(%u+%.)","")))'