Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
Дата
Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 7/1/13 9:19 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> AFAICT, the result in this case would be that the script comes to the
> wrong conclusion about whether ucred.h is available.  Wouldn't that
> result in a build failure, or at least missing features?  IOW, don't
> we need to fix this test anyway?

The test needs to be fixed, but with a newer Autoconf version we would
(probably) have been alerted about that by a build failure rather than
someone scanning build logs.