Re: BUG #8272: Unable to connect to diffrent schema from jdbc

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: BUG #8272: Unable to connect to diffrent schema from jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 01.07.2013 00:41, emesika@redhat.com wrote:
> Hi
> Postgres does not support currently defining the schema in teh connection
> parameters which makes it imposible to seprate the database to several
> schemas and connect to the right one from the application.
>
> There is already a thread discussing that and a suggested patch that is
> fixing that.
> See
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4873F034.8010301@scharp.org

This is not a bug, but a feature request.

I agree that would be a nice feature. Patches are welcome, on the
pgsql-jdbc mailing list. As a work-around, you can set up a different db
user for each schema, and set search_path as a per-user setting in the
server.

- Heikki