Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: patch submission: truncate trailing nulls from heap rows to reduce the size of the null bitmap [Review]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
All,

So, is this patch currently depending on performance testing, or not?
Like I said, it'll be a chunk of time to set up what I beleive is a
realistic performance test, so I don't want to do it if the patch is
likely to be bounced for other reasons.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- straw poll
Сообщение: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- straw poll