Re: [GENERAL] Can't increase shared_buffers for PostgreSQL on openSUSE 12.3

От Andreas
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Can't increase shared_buffers for PostgreSQL on openSUSE 12.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 14.06.2013 20:55, schrieb Peter Geoghegan:
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net> wrote:
>> How can I get more memory for PG on openSUSE 12.3 ?
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/kernel-resources.html

OK I think that did it   :)

I'm just wondering what point it could be to set the default limits so
low in the first place as plenty of memory is so common these days.

regards
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Can't increase shared_buffers for PostgreSQL on openSUSE 12.3
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Can't increase shared_buffers for PostgreSQL on openSUSE 12.3