Re: Revisit items marked 'NO' in sql_features.txt

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Revisit items marked 'NO' in sql_features.txt
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/9/13 7:39 PM, Robins Tharakan wrote:
> F202    TRUNCATE TABLE: identity column restart option          NO

We don't support identity columns.

> F263    Comma-separated predicates in simple CASE expression            NO

We don't support that.

> T041    Basic LOB data type support 01  BLOB data type  NO

We don't support the BLOB type.

> T051    Row types           NO

Needs checking.

> T174    Identity columns            NO

We don't support that.

> T176    Sequence generator support          NO
>
> T177    Sequence generator support: simple restart option           NO

I think someone has determined that our sequences don't match the SQL
standard's sequences.  I don't know why, though.  There are some syntax
differences, in any case.

> T522    Default values for IN parameters of SQL-invoked procedures
>    NO

We don't support procedures.

> T571    Array-returning external SQL-invoked functions          NO

PostgreSQL arrays are not compatible with SQL.