Re: Postgresql-XC in production?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Postgresql-XC in production?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 06/07/2013 09:37 AM, Ray Stell wrote:

> Is Postgresql-XC being used far-and-wide in production?  It looks like an attractive path for a problem I'm
considering,that problem being close to zero downtime with data replicated to all the datanodes.  I suspect that is not
theprimary purpose of the effort, rather to partition across the nodes.  Testimonials. TIA.

Ray,

The -xc list is probably a better place to ask. Far and Wide is a broad
term. I do know there are companies using it. It certainly doesn't have
the base that we do but it isn't as established either.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

От: Ray Stell
Сообщение: Postgresql-XC in production?
От: dx k9
Сообщение: upgrading with rpm for CentOS 6.3