INITDB-error - end-of-copy marker error

От JC Jan Christensen
Тема INITDB-error - end-of-copy marker error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
 Dear Sirs

 I have a problem with INITDB !!!!

 After having compiled postgresql 7.4.2 against
 cygserver ( ./configure, make, make install )
 I get the following error-message from INITDB :

  creating system views....ok
                            not match previous newline style
  CONTEXT: COPY tmp_pg_description, line 1542: ""
  initdb: failed

 I use Cygwin version 1.5.9-1

 What is the problem, and how does I solve this problem ?????

 My E-mail-address is: jan.christensen@riva-systems.dk

 I hope to hear from you.

 Best regards

 Jan Christensen