Re: Invalid Page Headers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Invalid Page Headers
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Thomas F. O'Connell" <tfo@sitening.com> writes:
> Any tips on turning "ERROR:  invalid page header in block 34 of
> relation" into a pg_filedump command that would yield something useful
> or interesting? If so, I'll post the results of all three relations
> known to be corrupt so far.

For me, the nicest pg_filedump output format is "-i -f", but if the page
is sufficiently hosed that pg_filedump can't make any sense of it, you
may have to fall back to a raw dump, "-d".  In any case, if you don't
want to dump the entire file, use "-R blkno" or "-R startblk endblk"
to constrain the dump.

BTW, last I heard the posting size limit on these lists was only about
20K.  If you don't want your results to languish awhile in the
moderator's approval queue, you might want to post a link to the dump
instead of the whole thing.

Сообщение: Re: dblink not working in FC5 (Solved)
Сообщение: Re: dblink not working in FC5 (Solved)