Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication

От Jeffrey Brower
Тема Re: Apache2 PostgreSQL http authentication
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Not so trivial for me as it turns out.

Once I got the apxs command ironed out, I still could not compile it as I am
missing all the headers in the blastwave package:  apr.h apr_hooks.h
apr_strings.h httpd.h and so on.  Compilation aborted on me.

I hope I am not looking at rebuilding from source downloads just to get an
authentication working with postgres.

Certainly SOMEONE is doing http authentication under Solaris.

   Jeff