Re: Sr. Postgres DBA

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Sr. Postgres DBA
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 05/10/2013 06:37 AM, Craig James wrote:
> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Miu, Monica <Monica.Miu@asurion.com
> <mailto:Monica.Miu@asurion.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,____
>
>     __ __
>
>     My name is Monica Miu and I work in Talent Acquisition for Asurion
>     Mobile Applications
>

> Basically you just pissed everyone off that you're trying to recruit.
> This is a highly technical discussion group, and posting job listings
> here is nothing less than spamming.  Try the postgres-jobs newsgroup
> instead.

Craig,

That is now how we work in this community and the mailing lists
postgres-jobs doesn't exist.

Monica,

  I appreciate the frustration in finding qualified PostgreSQL
candidates. I have several customers that have been asking me to help
them do the same and the reality is, if you are a "Sr." DBA you are
already gainfully employed or gratefully enjoying a feast of a
Consultant career.

The mailing list that Craig is speaking of is pgsql-jobs and you are
probably better off posting there.

Good luck to you,

Joshua D. Drake