Re: Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections

От AJ Weber
Тема Re: Encrypting PGBouncer to Postgres DB connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
AFAIK, you have to use stunnel to do it (which is not hard to setup, but it almost makes you wonder whether you should go to the trouble of using pgbouncer at all).

I just went through this and I ended up just testing direct connections through the tunnel without pgbouncer in the middle.  It worked for the most part.  I had some unexplained issues with my app that I couldn't pinpoint so I stopped testing it for a while.  (And my app already does connection pooling, so pgbouncer wasn't going to help that much in that regard.)