Re: Core team statement on replication in PostgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Core team statement on replication in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Gurjeet Singh wrote:
>> There could be multiple slaves following a master, some serving

> For the slave to not interfere with the master at all, we would need to
> delay application of WAL files on each slave until visibility on that
> slave allows the WAL to be applied, but in that case we would have
> long-running transactions delay data visibility of all slave sessions.

Right, but you could segregate out long-running queries to one slave
server that could be further behind than the others.

Сообщение: Re: Core team statement on replication in PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Core team statement on replication in PostgreSQL