Re: Out of memory on SELECT in 8.3.5

От Matt Magoffin
Тема Re: Out of memory on SELECT in 8.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Hmm ... a gig here, a gig there, pretty soon you're talking about real
> memory?  He's got several sorts and hashes that are each taking over
> 100MB according to the memory context dump, so it seems impossible that
> it all fits into a strict 32-bit address space.  There's surely no harm
> in double-checking the executable's file type though.

I did reply to this in a different email in this thread, but just to be
safe, yes, I did verify Postgres is a 64-bit binary:

[postgres@170226-db7 ~]$ file /opt/lms/postgres-8.3_64/bin/postgres
/opt/lms/postgres-8.3_64/bin/postgres: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, AMD
x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, dynamically linked (uses
shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.9, not stripped

Regards,
Matt

Сообщение: Re: Out of memory on SELECT in 8.3.5
Сообщение: Re: Out of memory on SELECT in 8.3.5