Re: pgaudit and create postgis extension logs a lot inserts

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: pgaudit and create postgis extension logs a lot inserts
Дата
Re: pgaudit and create postgis extension logs a lot inserts  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 01/18/2018 04:12 AM, Svensson Peter wrote:
> When I then install  postgis extension in a database it writes a huge
> amount of logs which slow down the server a lot.
> Not only table creation and functions are logged,  even  all inserts in
> spatial_ref_sys are written to the audit-log.
>
> LOG:  AUDIT: SESSION,1,1,DDL,CREATE FUNCTION,,,"
> INSERT INTO ""spatial_ref_sys"" (""srid"",""auth_name"
>
> This behaviour make pgaudit useless in our environment due to the
> overhead in log-file write.

How often do you intend to install PostGIS? Disable pgaudit, install
PostGIS, enable pgaudit?

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения

От: Rambabu V
Сообщение: need help on memory allocation